Ian Rawlinson (Chair);
Sam Alston (Vice Chair);
Vacancy x 2
Please contact the Clerk in the first instance for all enquiries
Clerk - bosley-pc @ outlook.com
or use the contact form below
Next Parish Council Meeting Wed 23rd October 2019 @ 7:30 Bosley Methodist Chapel Hall
These meetings are open to all - so please feel free to come along
Council Transparency Information
We currently have vacancies for two Parish Councillors.
Councillors represent the community of Bosley and help manage the community assets (e.g. playground, bus shelter, Community speedwatch equipment etc), campaign on issues affecting the village (e.g broadband), comment on planning applications, help to develop neighbourhood plans, decide on grants for village purposes and much more.
If you are interested in joining the Parish Council please contact the Clerk (see contact details on the left) for more information.
Notice is hereby given that the next meeting of the Parish Council will be held on Wednesday 23rd October 2019 at 7:30pm at
BOSELY METHODIST CHAPEL MEETING ROOM
Members of the Bosley Parish Council are summoned to attend
Members of the public and press are welcome to attend
1. TO RECEIVE apologies
2. TO SIGN & APPROVE minutes of last meeting – 21 August 2019 and the previous meeting 3 July 2019.
3. Planning Matters a. To DISCUSS Site Allocations and Development Policies Document (SADPD) and potential implications for Bosley.
4. Correspondence a. To NOTE police report b. To AGREE delegate for Town & Parish Conference - Wednesday 20 November 4.00pm c. To NOTE changes to Council Insurance – Gallagher Insurance Services
5. Finance a. To AGREE VAT position. b. To AGREE budget and asset register.
6. Council Assets a. TO CONSIDER suitable storage for marquee and stalls –SA to UPDATE. b. TO CONSIDER – Playground inspection & Chippings – CT to report on rubber matting c. TO NOTE - repairs to southern Bus Shelter – SA/GS d. TO CONSIDER – IR to report on implications of moving phone box.
7. Neighbourhood Plan a. TO UPDATE from meeting with Cheshire Community Action and TO AGREE next steps including formation of a committee.
8. Other a. Councillor Recruitment b. Neighbourhood Watch Association (CNWA) – Lesley Smetham
9. TO APPROVE items for payment:
a. Parish Clerk Wages & Expenses – TBC b. Ian Rawlinson - £47.88 for Sitemaker Invoice.
10. Reports from Associated meetings a. None
11. TO PROPOSE date of the next meeting and REVIEW day of week